Prizes can be picked up during regular prize pick up hours (excluding holidays) Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm within 30 days of winning a prize. Prizes cannot be picked up on the same day as winning unless specified.
The prize pick up office is located at 3055 South 4th Street Springfield, IL 62703. All prizes must be picked up in person. Prizes will not be mailed.
Neuhoff Media Springfield Official Contest Rules for both On-air, On-site, Online, and Text Promotions
1. Neuhoff Media Springfield Official Contest Rules applies to the following Springfield radio stations: WFMB-FM, WFMB-AM, WCVS-FM, WXAJ-FM.
2. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local law regulations apply.
3. Qualifications: Limit one entry per person, during each on-air giveaway, on-site remote contest, online contest, or text contest. Prize winnings may not be transferred. All winners or qualifiers are subject to verification. One must be at least 18 years of age or older to qualify and must have positive identification (such as a valid driver's license [and] social security card), unless otherwise stated by the on-air staff, promotions dept. or employee of Neuhoff Media Springfield. Qualifiers for any grand prize (having a value over $100 dollars) must reside within the Springfield, Illinois area or within a 50-mile radius within the Springfield, Illinois area. All employees of Neuhoff Media Springfield and participating sponsors as well as their immediate family are ineligible to participate in any on-air contest or any on-site remote contest.
4. One person per household may win a prize valued at $599 or less once every 30 days through on-air, on-site, online, or text contest. Once you have won a prize from a specific radio station, you are ineligible to win again for the next 30 days. Neuhoff Media Springfield will rely on contestants, participants, and winners to truthfully disclosure if one has won within the past 30 days. In the event that it is not documented by the Neuhoff Media Springfield, the prize winner is expected to be responsible and aware of his or her eligibility status, based upon the honor system. If you win a prize valued at $600 or more, you may not win any prize from Neuhoff Media for a period of one year.
5. Definition of prize: The term "prize" in this set of rules includes (but is not limited to): CDs, T-shirts, movie passes, gift certificates, concert tickets, trip giveaways, and anything else with the value of $1 - $599. Any and all state and local taxes of prize packages valued over $599 are the responsibility of the winner. A 1099 (W9) form will be sent to the winner for tax purposes. All prize winners are solely responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes, and/or fees applicable.
6. Neuhoff Media Springfield and other sponsors will not be responsible for prizes forfeited because of ineligibility. Should the winner forfeit the prize for any reason, it will remain the property of Neuhoff Media Springfield and has the right to select an alternate winner or retain the prize package. Substitution of prizes will not be permitted. Cash will not be rewarded in lieu of any prize. Neuhoff Media Springfield will not be liable for the failure of promotional partners in providing the prize. Neuhoff Media Springfield has the right to replace any given prize with an alternate in the event the won prize becomes unavailable during the prize redemption window.
7. By claiming the prize, the winner does hereby release and absolutely and forever discharge Neuhoff Media Springfield, 104.5 WFMB, our partners, officers, directors, affiliates, attorneys, agents, representatives and employees, both present and past, from any and all liabilities, debts, accounts, reckoning, obligations, costs, expenses, actions, and cause of action in every kind of nature whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, whether in law of equity, whether in the past or future, that you may now or hereafter have or claim to have against us based upon or arising out of our connection with, either directly or indirectly, anything omitted, or suffered to be done at any time in connection with the contest, promotion, or prize (on-air or at on-site remotes.) Prize winners also agree to indemnify us from and against any claim, demand debt, liability, cost (including attorney's fees), expense, action, or cause of action based upon, arising out of, or in connection with your receipt of and enjoyment of prize received.
8. As stated above, one must be at least 18 years of age at the time of winning and possess a valid drivers license [and social security card, if needed] to claim the prize.
9. Participation in the contest and the acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
10. For on-air/on-site/online/text contests, the odds of winning are based upon the number of eligible entries received, date, and time of qualifications and listenership of the particular station during the stated call-in qualification periods. Neuhoff Media Springfield and other sponsors will have no responsibility for failure to claim any prize or problems incurred when attempting to win based on allegations of telephone difficulties.
11. A copy of these complete contest rules is made available at the Neuhoff Media Springfield studios at 3055 S. 4th Street Springfield, IL 62703.
12. All decisions of the Neuhoff Media Springfield officials, promotions department, on-air staff, or management will be final. Any disputes will be settled by the Neuhoff Media Springfield contest administrators. Qualified entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of Neuhoff Media Springfield employees, which are final as to all matters relating to this on-air or on-site remote contest, giveaway, etc. Failure to comply with the contest rules will result in the disqualification and the forfeiture of the prize. Neuhoff Media Springfield reserves the right to change or alter these rules at any time without further notice.