Dave Marsh's Holiday Salad Our Family enjoys this for all Holiday Meals - Dave
1-medium head cabbage
2-bottles of sweet gerkin pickles
2-cans of sweet peas
1. Finely Chop one medium head of cabbage, removing the bitter center part.
2. Add 2 bottles of finely chopped Sweet Gerkin Pickles
3. Add 2 cans of sweet peas (drained). (Frozen peas do not work well)
In a separate dish
1. Combine 1 to 1 and 1/2 cups of Miracle Whip with enough milk to make it creamy. (May be necessary to add or reduce the amount of mayo mix for preferred Creamy consistency of salad)
2. Salt and Pepper to taste.